Labor & Employment Associate
2049 Century Park East , 18th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90067 US
Los Angeles, CA
Our top tier boutique law firm client is seeking a Labor & Employment Associate with 5+ years of experience in employment litigation. The firm has offices in New York, Washington DC, and California and is named Vault's "Top 150 under 150" List, a category for the "best-known and most sought-after" law firms with few than 150 attorneys.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience drafting pleadings, briefs, correspondence, and respond to written discovery.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, and a team-oriented attitude.
- Excellent oral advocacy, legal research, interpersonal, and writing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, consistently demonstrate attention to detail, and assume a high degree of responsibility.
- Strong academic achievement.
- Major law firm experience preferred.
- Admission to the State Bar of California.
$250,000 - $280,000/year DOE
We are dedicated to exceeding your expectations. We know applying to jobs is a vulnerable experience, so we are transparent and candid mentors who keep your best interests in focus. Check out our active job openings at https://jobs.legalmarketingandstaffing.com/
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Katie McMahan founded LMS in 2010. She oversees the operations and manages recruitment and client services. Katie is a former eDiscovery and litigation paralegal whose 15 years of legal experience give her the discernment and critical eye to recruit top talent around the country. For her clients, this means a strict vetting process and higher standards and expectations for those who say they are qualified. For candidates, it is an opportunity to work with a recruiter who has done the job and been in the hot seat. She offers empathy and advocacy during the interview process that is balanced with candid feedback and advice to encourage accountability and career growth.