55 Challenger Road, 6th Floor Hackensack, NJ 07660 US
New Jersey, New York or Philadelphia
Our client, a nationally prominent mass tort law firm, is seeking a litigation associate to join its busy practice.
You’ll be joining a team of experienced, trailblazing litigators whose experience includes both defense and plaintiff-side representation on high profile cases. Base compensation is competitive, and the firm offers excellent benefits, bonus, and a rewarding, progressive culture.
You are the perfect fit for this position if you have:
- 2 to 5 years of litigation experience, including court appearances; taking/defending depositions; writing quality motions, briefs, and discovery pleadings; and prior strategic involvement to progress clients’ goals.
- The ability to work well within a collaborative team is essential for this team.
- A passion for seeking results in the courtroom.
- Experience with a global, national or prominent boutique firm.
- Strong academics
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, writing & analytical skills
- Availability to travel for trial when necessary
Email resumes to email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Katie McMahan founded LMS in 2010. She oversees the operations and manages recruitment and client services. Katie is a former eDiscovery and litigation paralegal whose 15 years of legal experience give her the discernment and critical eye to recruit top talent around the country. For her clients, this means a strict vetting process and higher standards and expectations for those who say they are qualified. For candidates, it is an opportunity to work with a recruiter who has done the job and been in the hot seat. She offers empathy and advocacy during the interview process that is balanced with candid feedback and advice to encourage accountability and career growth.