2049 Century Park East , Suite 2600 Los Angeles, CA 90067 US
Los Angeles, CA
Our client is the largest single-office, full-service law firm in California. The firm is committed to community involvement and continually partners with clients on social and civil events.
The firm is seeking a Litigation Associate to join their team.
You will be considered if you have…
- Minimum 4-6 years’ of litigation experience
- Experience taking and defending depositions and arguing motions, landlord/tenant and real estate disputes
- Ability to independently run complex transactions
- Excellent writing, communication, analytical and legal research skills
- Collegial, and collaborative attitude
- Responsivity to clients and partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must
$230k - $255k/year depending on experience.
We are dedicated to exceeding your expectations. We know applying to jobs is a vulnerable experience, so we are transparent and candid mentors who keep your best interests in focus. Check out our active openings at jobs.legalmarketingandstaffing.com
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Katie McMahan founded LMS in 2010. She oversees the operations and manages recruitment and client services. Katie is a former eDiscovery and litigation paralegal whose 15 years of legal experience give her the discernment and critical eye to recruit top talent around the country. For her clients, this means a strict vetting process and higher standards and expectations for those who say they are qualified. For candidates, it is an opportunity to work with a recruiter who has done the job and been in the hot seat. She offers empathy and advocacy during the interview process that is balanced with candid feedback and advice to encourage accountability and career growth.