Mid Level Litigation Associate
Indianapolis, IN 46201 US
Indianapolis, IN (hybrid)
Our client is an AmLaw 200 firm with a strong midwestern presence. The firm prides itself on providing a supportive team environment as well as mentorship and advancement opportunities for associates. They are seeking an associate with 3-5 years of commercial litigation experience. The team represents clients in various commercial litigation matters around the country, particularly in Indiana State and Federal trial and appellate courts. This position will work across practice groups and offices and may work remotely up to two days per week.
- Excellent legal research and writing skills
- Strong oral communication
- Excellent law school credentials and references
- Advanced litigation skills including independently managing and responding to discovery, taking and defending depositions, and drafting all common pleadings, motions, and briefs
- Courtroom experience
- Experience with insurance and/ or other commercial litigation
Compensation and benefits include:
- Competitive salaries
- One-on-One Career coaching and outstanding professional development opportunities and support
- Quality benefits programs including an annual stipend to support attorneys’ interests and hobbies outside of the workplace
- Workplace flexibility and remote work opportunity
Please send resumes and transcripts to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Katie McMahan founded LMS in 2010. She oversees the operations and manages recruitment and client services. Katie is a former eDiscovery and litigation paralegal whose 15 years of legal experience give her the discernment and critical eye to recruit top talent around the country. For her clients, this means a strict vetting process and higher standards and expectations for those who say they are qualified. For candidates, it is an opportunity to work with a recruiter who has done the job and been in the hot seat. She offers empathy and advocacy during the interview process that is balanced with candid feedback and advice to encourage accountability and career growth.