Real Estate Attorney
1901 Avenue of the Stars , Ste 1800 Los Angeles, CA 90067 US
Our client is one of the most reputable boutique law firms in California, founded by ex-Big Law partners who have been intentional and thoughtful about creating a special culture. It is a full service firm, but they are first and foremost known for their Real Estate group. You'll experience Big Law sophistication of clients and work in a community feel where mentoring attorneys and investing in their careers is prioritized. Rarely do attorneys leave the firm once they join.
This firm did not experience pay cuts, furloughs, or layoffs during or after COVID. They even retained their summer associate program. They invest in every hire ad care about developing attorneys. Most firms over-use buzzwords like “family friendly,” but they have programs, testimonials, and a reputation that proves they excel at prioritize and care about their employees.
- 3 – 4 years of experience related to a broad range of commercial real estate transactions
- Experience in drafting and revising commercial leases and purchase and sale agreements, and should possess a strong background in title and survey review, and closing purchase and sale transactions.
- Excellent writing, strong organizational, analytical skills, attention to detail, and an interest in learning.
- Candidates should be able to work in a team, but also handle significant individual responsibilities.
- Major law firm experience preferred.
- A high level of academic achievement.
- Admission to the State Bar of California.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katie McMahan founded LMS in 2010. She oversees the operations and manages recruitment and client services. Katie is a former eDiscovery and litigation paralegal whose 15 years of legal experience give her the discernment and critical eye to recruit top talent around the country. For her clients, this means a strict vetting process and higher standards and expectations for those who say they are qualified. For candidates, it is an opportunity to work with a recruiter who has done the job and been in the hot seat. She offers empathy and advocacy during the interview process that is balanced with candid feedback and advice to encourage accountability and career growth.